Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hi Everyone! I hope Santa has been good to you all and that your stockings were bursting with Christmas goodies! I'm looking forward to lunch and a glass of prosecco today (yum!). I know I'll be feeling ill with gorging myself on parsnips later but it's worth it!

I thought I'd share my last Christmas card with you today, it's another one I'm quite pleased with compared to my normal efforts!

I've used Tilda with Heart for this and she's just gorgeous. I thought I'd go back to my favourite paper set for DCWV for this one so stuck to browns and blues. At the top I used MS doily punch, and then cut some little tabs so I could hang a little heart charm off to mirror the image. The flowers are all from wild orchid crafts and I just LOVE these small flat gardenias in this colour, think I'll be getting more of these soon!


Tilda has been cut out at the bottom freehand and then with a cirlce die at the top. I've added a larger cirle behind covered in viva decor pearl pen (salmon). There's crackle glaze on the heart and stickles stardust on her wings. Around the larger cirlce I've added diampnd stickles.

Tha sentiment id from papermania and is on a spellbinders fancy labels die. I added some weathered wood distress paint before stamping the image. I've covered the label with viva decor pearl pen in salmon.

Well, I hope you ike my last Christmas card for this year - see you next week for another CI challenge!
Have a very Merry CHRISTMAS! Lots of love and Christmassy hugs. Katy. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Very gorgeous card....hope you enjoyed the day, best wishes.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, just perfect! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

If you have the time to leave me a comment I would love you to do so, they keep me motivated! Hugs. Katy. xxx