Monday 20 September 2010

Well I've done it...Keep you posted!

Just to let you all know, I have entered the Autumn Edwin into the DT competition at http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/2010/09/design-team-call.html, so we'll just have to wait and see. It's the first thing like that that I have ever entered, so am just pleased to have the opportunity really! Also can I just say a HUGE thank you to those of you who have become followers, I really appreciate it and it is lovely to have you joining me on my learning curve that is blogging! Any hints and tips are GREATLY appreciated! Ha ha ha! Well, that's all for now, have to wrap up my other halfs Birthday goodies and hide them for Thursday - he's like a child the week before Christmas and goes hunting all through the house!
Wishing you all a fantastic week, big hugs,
Katy. xxx

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Katy!, your cards are amazing hun,
    Take care Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katy! good luck in the DT call! my challenge blog charisma cardz has a dt call too you should enter!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Please can you send an e-mail to Creative Inspirations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katy! only just found your blog hun...Good luck with the DT call xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete

If you have the time to leave me a comment I would love you to do so, they keep me motivated! Hugs. Katy. xxx