Friday 1 October 2010

Some good news!

Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on Wednesday morning but I was away in Brighton and just got back today (haven't got a posh phone for blogging on the move either) - so apologies for this being sooo late! Firstly, thank you to everyone who has left me messages of support, and to those of you who have joined me as followers, it's a huge compliment to have such tallented followers!
Now onto my big news... You may have already found this out by looking at the creative expressions website, but in case you haven't, I was lucky enough to be picked as one of their new design team members! I still can't really believe it as I had a snoop at the entries (I'm nosey by nature!) and they were all amazing, I just hope my future posts don't disappoint! Subsequently I am busy at the moment trying to get sorted for the challenges so that's why I have gone quiet, I'm still crafting - Promise!
Happy crafting everyone and THANK YOU!
Katy
xxx

2 comments:

If you have the time to leave me a comment I would love you to do so, they keep me motivated! Hugs. Katy. xxx