Wednesday 27 October 2010

Molly Blooms!

Hi Ladies and Gents! I have been sooo desperate to play with my Molly Blooms stamps so have used this weeks challenge at Creative Inspirations to do just that! This week for our theme it's Brown Sage and Cream, I've used a few different shades of all three!

I'm not sure how clear it is on here, but I've decoupaged the head of the boy x1, his hands x2 and the dog x1. The image is coloured with Brushstrokes pens as watercolour, copics (skin) and distress inks (grass and distressing).
Here's a closer view.....
 If you look closely at the heart on the wheelbarrow you might see that I've added crackle glaze here, and I've also added 3D gloss to his wellies and the buckle on his hat, the pooch's nose and the ticket.
Well, that's all for today! Thanks for having a browse and any comments, I love reading them.

Recipe
Stamps: Molly Bloom; Paper Make-up sentiments and tags
Papers: Papermania
Colouring: distress inks; copics; whispers brushstrokes
Embellishments: Buttons and thread (stash); Anitas 3D gloss; Crackle Accents

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky : Clean and simple

11 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Katy, This image is so sweet and I love the ticket. So pleased I found your stunning blog. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - such a cute image. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute,thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card.gorgeous image and i love how you have decoupaged it and fabulous colours and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what an adorable image and am loving the layout and papers, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS, thanks for joining us at FnF

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous, lovely colouring, thank you for joining us this week at The Crazy Challenge
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute as a button:) Fab image and great colourwork too.
    Thanks for playing along with the Crazy Challenge this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab, love the buttons, hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning, thanks for playing along with us at the crazy!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete

If you have the time to leave me a comment I would love you to do so, they keep me motivated! Hugs. Katy. xxx