Wednesday 6 October 2010

Creative Inspiration Challenge #82 - Birthday Theme

Hi guys and gals! This is my first DT card for Creative Inspirations, I hope you like it!


The stamp is another Kraftin' Kimmie creation "Giselle" - isn't she fabulous?!
I wanted to do something with circles, so just used smaller ones to the right and added my cute teapot charm (from Quixotic Paperie) to the smallest one. Have to say there were a few hairy moments when cutting her out, as you can see her arms and legs are tiny and I was so worried about chopping them off!

Here's a closer view....



Recipe
Stamps - "Giselle" from Kraftin Kimmie; "Happy Birthday " Kanban
Papers - GCD studios "Ella Blue"
Colour - copics and distress inks
Stickles
Sakura stardust pen
Rub-ons
Pearls - viva decor pearl pens (ice white [on circle] and salmon [in optic dot holes])
Border punch - Martha Stewart Optic Dot
Spellbinders - circle dies
Heart Gems - quixotic Paperie
Ribbon - stash

Thanks for looking and see you next week with another DT challenge card!
Happy Crafting!
xxx



2 comments:

  1. This card is made up all my most fav things...I have this image and Love it!!! I have those papers and love them...I also have the little teapot charms!!! however what I love most is how you have put it all together, just so soft gorgeous and Lush!!!! absolutley Love it!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

If you have the time to leave me a comment I would love you to do so, they keep me motivated! Hugs. Katy. xxx