Thursday 3 March 2011

Thank you to Cebelica!

Hi ladies, Just a quick post. Firstly, to thank Cebelica for awarding me this wonderful blog award:


Thank you so much hun, it is VERY much appreciated!


As with other awards, this award has some rules. And these are:
1.) I need to thank the person who gave me this award: Thank you Cebelica! And please to everyone else, check out her wonderful blog!
2.) I need to write 7 things about myself.
  1. I spend half of my entire card making time just colouring the images, it usually takes me at least an hour to feel happy with the colouring!
  2. I would love my own horse - ambitious I know but I can dream can't i?!
  3. I have a terrible sense of direction - and often get lost, even with sat nav.
  4. I am left handed.
  5. My favourite colour combination on cards is blue and brown
  6. I LOVE crisps- I could eat an entire multipack in one go if Peter doesn't hide them!
  7. I have named my sat nav guy "Shane" - he's Irish! Love it!
3.) I have to pass this award to 15 bloggers and let them now they received this award from me.
I would like to pass this on to:
I would normally write a little about each one but 15 is a lot to write about so I'll leave you to browse these fab blogs at your leisure! Hugs. Katy. xxx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you soooooo much hun for my award sweetie ~ I'm chuffed to bits :oD!
    and well done you too on receiveing it!

    have a fab evening , hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on receiving this lovely award - it's well deserved. And thank you so much for passing it on to me too - I'm really well chuffed:) Though I was a wee bit puzzled at first - who is Sylvia, what is she? But I can see that with Silverscrapper as my pen name where the Sylvia comes from:) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on your award hun, I can so relate to #3 and 6.. hehe, your not on your own there..
    thank you for passing this on to me.. hugs rach xx

    ReplyDelete

If you have the time to leave me a comment I would love you to do so, they keep me motivated! Hugs. Katy. xxx