Wednesday 30 March 2011

Nearly there!

Hi everyone, and welcome to my new followers, only another 4 to go before I offer some blog candy! So if you can, spread the word! Lol!
Peter's doing much better this week , he's eating normally now which is good as before he was only managing half a bowl of soup in total for a full day. :(

This week I got the chance to play with one of my new Kraftin' Kimmie stamps - I adore these, they're inspired by Grease I think. The one I've used today is Called "Danny". The minute I saw hime I knew I had to have him, my dad has had bikes for years, and recently as he's getting older he swapped his VFR racing bike for a classic - A Triumph Bonneville. I think the bike Danny has here looks just like it so this card will be going to my dad!


The papers are BG - Curio


As always, coloured with distress inks.
Danny's shades have 3d gloss on them, and there are crackle accents on his shoes.


The sentiment comes as part of the stamp set, there's another included "you ain't nothib' but a hound dog", so I always think these sets are superb value.


The sentiment sits in a spellbinders fancy tag, I stamped it, and then without reinking stamped again above and below to get the above effect.

The bike is coloured to match my dads! He has metallic cream so I've added some stickles stradust for a bit of shimmer. I also added silver stickles to the chrome areas, but these don't show up on the photo. 

I hope you like him! I'm not sure if it's still on, but Bunnyzoes crafts was offering 25% off all Kraftin' Kimmie stamps (gutted, I bought him before the offer but whatcha gonna do?!) so if you like him I'd urge you to have a browse at the rest of the collection and see if the offer's still on to grab a bargain!

Take care everyone, thank you so much for bwosing. Have a fab week, and as always...
Happy Crafting!
Hugs. Katy. xxx

6 comments:

  1. this is just fabulous!!! great image and I love the real vintage feel you have created! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it hun! fabby image and I just love the vintage feel to your creation...just perfect sweetie...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card katy.the image is brilliant andi love your fab vintage colours.
    glad your hubby is feeling better :D

    xx coops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. just love this Katy from the image to the colours just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, it's the perfect male card, wish I could make them...excellent job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katy, just popped by to let you know the ribbon on my latest card is from the Ribbon Girl, it's 38mm pure silk, you'll love it! Have fun crafting dear friend.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

If you have the time to leave me a comment I would love you to do so, they keep me motivated! Hugs. Katy. xxx